happy new year

sup.

aku yakin kau baca tulisan aku dalam blog ni sebab kau jumpa link blog aku yang terpampang jelas di instagram aku

well, happy new year untuk kau.

aku harap tahun baru ni merupakan permulaan baru dalam hidup aku setelah 2017 memusnahkan segala-galanya

bunyi cliche

"2017 is not my year" ramai orang merungut. setiap tahun orang merungut.

for me, 2017 is completely fucked my so hard. even i dont think i need sex for that year. because i got fucked so damn hard.

well, my relationship not going well and destroyed that year.

i dont blame to my previous partner for everything.

because shit happened maybe because of me.

so i keep finding my mistakes that lead to that destruction

not because i'm going to fix the relationship but to fix my life and for my next relationship, i wish.

well. that's all.

moga aku kurus tahun ni.

jadi chubby orang peluk sebab gebu dan comel, tapi jadi sado buat bakal bini kau peluk dan naik darah.

fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment